AC Maintenance in Houston
Keeping Your Cooling System Running at Its Best
Is your air conditioner running at full strength? Is it making odd noises, or leaking coolant? If so, you may need to get your system serviced.
At Air Star Now, we provide expert ac maintenance services in Houston for all types of air conditioners.
Our technicians are fully trained and experienced in all types of AC systems, and we're committed to providing the best service possible.
We even offer a 10-year warranty on all maintenance services.
Why Is AC Maintenance Important?
The most important reason to have your air conditioner serviced is to ensure that it is working efficiently.
Air Star Now can perform a professional evaluation of your system and make any minor adjustments that will increase the efficiency of your air conditioner.
Your system will run more efficiently, which will save you money on your utility bills. You'll also be able to save on future repairs and replacements.
Having your air conditioner serviced at Air Star Now will also help to ensure that your system is working safely and correctly.
Air Star Now will perform a thorough inspection of your system to identify any potential problems.
We will make any adjustments or repairs that are needed to keep your system from breaking down or causing damage to your home.
What Does AC Maintenance Typically Include?
During your maintenance appointment, your Air Star Now technician will perform a detailed inspection of your air conditioner.
We will make any adjustments or repairs that are needed to ensure that your system is operating correctly.
We'll also clean and sanitize your air conditioner to remove dirt and debris. This will help to prevent the growth of bacteria and other contaminants.
Finally, we'll also perform a few performance tests to ensure that your air conditioner is operating at its optimal efficiency.
During your maintenance appointment, you may notice a slight increase in the noise level of your air conditioner. This is completely normal and is a result of the increased airflow that your system needs to operate at its optimal efficiency.
Your technician will also make a few adjustments to the settings of your air conditioner to ensure that it is operating at its optimal efficiency.
After your appointment, you'll be able to enjoy cooler air and the peace of mind that your system is working as it should.
What Are The Signs That Your AC Needs Maintenance Or Repair?
Several signs can indicate that your air conditioning system requires maintenance or repair.
Addressing these issues promptly can help prevent more extensive and costly problems.
Here are common signs to watch for:
- Reduced Cooling Performance: If your AC system isn't cooling your space as effectively as it used to, or if there are noticeable temperature variations throughout your home, it may be time for maintenance or repair.
- Weak or Poor Airflow: If you notice weak or inadequate airflow from the vents, it could be due to a clogged air filter, blocked ducts, or issues with the blower fan.
- Unusual Noises: Strange or loud noises such as rattling, clanking, squealing, or banging coming from your AC unit can be signs of mechanical problems that require attention.
- Strange Odors: Foul or musty odors when your AC is running might indicate mold or mildew growth in the system or a problem with the wiring or insulation.
- Leaking Water: Water or refrigerant leaks around your AC unit or on the floor nearby can indicate a malfunction, such as a clogged condensate drain or a refrigerant leak.
- Frequent Cycling: If your AC system cycles on and off too frequently, it could be struggling to maintain the desired temperature due to issues like a dirty evaporator or condenser coil.
- High Energy Bills: A sudden increase in your energy bills without a corresponding increase in usage can be a sign of reduced AC efficiency, often caused by problems like dirty coils or a refrigerant leak.
- Thermostat Problems: If your thermostat doesn't respond properly to temperature adjustments, it could indicate a thermostat issue or a problem with the electrical connections.
- Ice or Frost Buildup: Ice or frost forming on the evaporator or refrigerant lines can indicate issues like a clogged air filter, low refrigerant levels, or poor airflow.
- Tripped Circuit Breaker: If your AC unit repeatedly trips the circuit breaker, it may be overloading the electrical circuit due to a malfunctioning component.
- Warm Air Blowing: If warm air is coming from the vents when the AC is running, it could indicate a refrigerant leak or a compressor problem.
- Age of the System: If your AC unit is older and hasn't had regular maintenance, it's more likely to experience problems. Consider regular check-ups for older systems.
If you notice any of these signs, it's advisable to contact a qualified HVAC technician to assess and address the issue.
Why You Should Schedule AC Maintenance
Air Star Now offers a 10-year warranty on all maintenance services. This is a great way to ensure that your air conditioner is always working at its optimal efficiency.
Your system will run more efficiently, which will save you money on your utility bill. You'll also be able to avoid costly repairs and replacements.